“…and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.” Ephesians 6:17
One side has the words “Sword Of The Spirit”. The other has a list of the Books of the Bible. You can also use plastic jewels to decorate the sword.
- Print the template. (Template) I have included blank templates for both sides. So you can choose what you wish to print or whether you would prefer a blank sword.
- Color the blade, the guard and the pommel.
- Cut out the templates.
- Glue strips of brown construction paper onto the grip in different spacings and angles.
- Then cut off any overhang.
- Glue one side of the sword to a piece of cardstock.
- Cut it out and leave a white border.
- Then glue on the other side.
- If you choose you can add glitter glue to the center of the pommel or you could glue on a large round jewel.
You can also fashion a sword out of cardboard or poster board.