“…and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.” Ephesians 6:17
One side has the words “Sword Of The Spirit”. The other has a list of the Books of the Bible.
- Print the template on card stock. (Template) I have included blank templates for both sides in case you prefer a blank sword.
- Color and cut out both sides of the sword.
- If you do not have card stock, glue each piece of the sword to either poster board, construction paper or onto an empty cereal box.
- After the glue dries cut both sides out.
- Glue strips of brown construction paper onto the grip in different spacings and angles. Then cut off any overhang.
- Glue both pieces of the sword together.
- Finally add glitter glue to the center of the pommel or you could glue on a large oval jewel.