Looking for a new way to tell the story of Adam and Eve? Well why not tell the story using paper dolls. The best part about these dolls is that the children can make them as a craft and then use them to retell the story to their friends and family.
Adam And Eve Created
Adam And Eve When They Fell
Adam And Eve When God Clothed Them
- Print the template. (Template)
- Color and cut out all of the pieces.
- Glue the hair pieces to the bodies.
- Using double sided tape stick on the fig leaves to the bodies when you reach that part of the story.
- Using double sided tape stick on the clothes over the fig leaves when you reach that part of the story.
If you like you can have three separate dolls for both Adam and Eve. A separate doll for each part of the story.