You Will Bear Fruit (Jesus Is The Vine)
God promises that His children will bear fruit.
“My Father is glorified by this, that you bear much fruit, and so prove to be My disciples. John 15:8
For the story of I Am The Vine you might also enjoy our The Twelve Spies Bookmark (The template includes an I Am The Vine version).
- Print the templates. (Template)
- Color the vine and the Fruit of the Spirit.
- Cut out The Fruit of the Spirit.
- Lay the fruit on the vine.
- Glue the fruit in place on the vine.
Remind the children: Jesus is the vine, His followers are the branches, they will have the Fruit of the Spirit, which produce good works.
Gideon is the story of a general that learned to rely on God. God proved through adversity and low odds that He helps His children. He fights for His children.
This is what we want our kids to learn. Life can be hard so we have to learn to rely on God.
“So that we confidently say, the Lord is my helper, I will not be afraid. What will man do to me?” Hebrews 13:6
- Print out the templates. (Template)
- Color the torch and the flames.
- Cut out all of the pieces.
- Fold both tabs backs creating a crease.
- Add glue to the tabs and join together, forming the cone. Curve the formed cone when dry.
- Glue four of the flames in a row, overlapping, on the inside of the cone.
- Then glue the remaining three flames, overlapping, above the first row.
- ← Previous
You must be logged in to post a comment.