Kids like to paint, and more if they get to use their hands. So put that enthusiasm to work by using their little hands to make this hand turkey.
Your kids will love making this adorable hand turkey for their Thanksgiving craft. Not only is this craft simple to make, but your kids will enjoy making it as well.
- Print the template. (Template)
- Add paint to your hand. The base should be brown and add stripes of yellow, red and orange to your fingers.
- Place your hand on a piece of white paper. Allow the paint to dry.
- Once the paint is dried, cut out the hand.
- Color and cut out all of the pieces from the template.
- Glue the smaller circle to the larger circle.
- Glue on the feet and the beak.
- Glue the turkey body to the painted, cut out hand.
- Finish the turkey by gluing on googly eyes or two small black circles.