Sing To The Lord
Coloring pages are a great way to end a Sunday School lesson. They can serve as a great take home activity. Or sometimes you just need to fill in those last five minutes before the end of class.
Preview and print this free printable coloring page by clicking on the link below.
Feel free to browse all of our Bible print-outs.
All images used with permission of Patmos Editorial Company.
“Sing praise to the Lord, you His godly ones, and give thanks to His holy name.” Psalm 30:4
- Print out the template and color it. Use the one that best fits the plates you will be using. You will need two circles. (Template)
- Cut out the circles.
- If the paper plates you will be using are stiff enough you will only need two. One for each side of the tambourine. If they are thin, then use four. Glue two together, at the end you will have two sides.
- Glue one template to each side.
- Lay one side down fill it with pinto beans, garbanzo beans or pebbles.
- Lay the second plate on top. Staple it shut. Add enough staples so that the filling does not come out.
If you choose you can cover up the staples using a little bit of white-out. After you finish stapling it shut, you can use a hole puncher around the edge. Then add different colored ribbons.