Sing To The Lord
Coloring pages are a great way to end a Sunday School lesson. They can serve as a great take home activity. Or sometimes you just need to fill in those last five minutes before the end of class.
Preview and print this free printable coloring page by clicking on the link below.
Feel free to browse all of our Bible print-outs.
All images used with permission of Patmos Editorial Company.
This craft can be used to illustrate different characteristics of the church.
The church, those that have been saved repentance and by faith in Christ, is the body of Christ.
- “Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body; and be thankful.” Colossians 3:15
The one and only head of the church is Christ.
- “He is also head of the body, the church; and He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, so that He Himself will come to have first place in everything.” Colossians 1:18
Believers are baptized by the Spirit into the body of Christ.
- “For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body, whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free, and we were all made to drink of one Spirit.” 1 Corinthians 12:13
The unity, love and humility that must exist within the church.
- “so that there may be no division in the body, but that the members may have the same care for one another. And if one member suffers, all the members suffer with it; if one member is honored, all the members rejoice with it.” 1 Corinthians 12:25-26
Every believer is spiritually equal before God.
- “For just as we have many members in one body and all the members do not have the same function, so we, who are many, are one body in Christ, and individually members one of another.” Romans 12:4-5
As members of the body of Christ, we must use our gifts to serve one another.
- “Since we have gifts that differ according to the grace given to us, each of us is to exercise them accordingly: if prophecy, according to the proportion of his faith; if service, in his serving; or he who teaches, in his teaching; or he who exhorts, in his exhortation; he who gives, with liberality; he who leads, with diligence; he who shows mercy, with cheerfulness.” Romans 12:6-8
- Print the template on cardstock. (Template)
- Color and cut out all of the pieces.
- Connect the arms and legs to the main body piece using metal brads/ paper fasteners.
- Glue the church image to the body and the cross image to the head.
The church is the group of believers not the building itself. It is very important that kids have a correct understanding of what the church is and isn’t.
Important aspects to cover when teaching our kids about the church:
- The difference between the local and universal church.
- When the church was founded.
- The reason we gather together every week.
- Our responsibilities as members of the church.
- How the church is organized.
- The differences and similarities between the early church and the modern church.
- Why it is important to teach sound doctrine in the church.
- The responsibilities of the entire church.
This craft will be a great addition to your teaching of the church.
- Print the template on card stock. (Template)
- Color and cut out both pieces.
- Assemble the larger piece.
- Glue on the smaller piece to the flat side of the already assembled piece.
This craft will remind your kids of the need of “always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence.” 1 Peter 3:15
- Print the template. (Template) Print the larger shield template on colored card stock. Print the smaller shield piece, the cross, the verse, the handle and the word “defense” on colored construction paper. (For your younger kids I’ve included a fully assembled smaller shield which included all of the smaller pieces. This way all your kids have to do is color it in and then glue it onto the large shield piece.)
- Cut out all of the pieces.
- Glue the smaller shield onto the large shield.
- Next glue on the cross, then the word “defense” and finally the verse piece.
- To finish the craft, on the back glue on the handle.