Your Word Sweeter Than Honey Puzzle
Activity sheets are a great way to end a Sunday School lesson. They can serve as a great take home activity. Or sometimes you just need to fill in those last five minutes before the end of class. Preview and print this free printable activity sheet by clicking on the link below.
Feel free to browse all of our Bible print-outs.
Print the template on regular copy paper, but I recommend card stock.
Color then cut out each puzzle piece.
To make the pieces last longer you can laminate each individual piece.
With this colorful craft, your kids will be able to decorate Joseph’s special coat.
- Print the template. (Template)
- Color the Joseph figure.
- Cut out all of the template pieces, including the inside of the coat shape on the Joseph figure..
- Glue pieces of tissue or construction paper to the two shirt pieces.
- Glue the finished shirt pieces to the back of the Joseph figure.
With this craft your kids will be able to act out the coin in the fish miracle.
“24 When they came to Capernaum, those who collected the two-drachma tax came to Peter and said, “Does your teacher not pay the two-drachma tax?” 25 He said, “Yes.” And when he came into the house, Jesus spoke to him first, saying, “What do you think, Simon? From whom do the kings of the earth collect customs or poll-tax, from their sons or from strangers?” 26 When Peter said, “From strangers,” Jesus said to him, “Then the sons are exempt. 27 However, so that we do not offend them, go to the sea and throw in a hook, and take the first fish that comes up; and when you open its mouth, you will find a shekel. Take that and give it to them for you and Me.” Matthew 17:24-27
- Print the template on card stock. (Template)
- Color and cut out all of the pieces.
- Glue the single hand onto the coin piece where it says “glue hand here.”
- Glue the arm piece onto the bottom of the fish, so it looks as if the arm is holding the fish.
- Carefully cut the two thin slits on the fish.
- Weave the coin piece through the two slits.
Your kids can now use the second hand to pull the coin our of the fishes mouth.