“18 Then Abigail hurried and took two hundred loaves of bread and two jugs of wine and five sheep already prepared and five measures of roasted grain and a hundred clusters of raisins and two hundred cakes of figs, and loaded them on donkeys. 19 She said to her young men, “Go on before me; behold, I am coming after you.” But she did not tell her husband Nabal.” 1 Samuel 25:18-19
- Print the template on cardstock. (Template)
- Color and cut out both pieces.
- Glue the Abigail piece to a large popsicle stick.
- Cut along the thin slit on the Davids army piece. This is where the image of Abigail will pop through.
“13 Then some children were brought to Him so that He might lay His hands on them and pray; and the disciples rebuked them. 14 But Jesus said, “Let the children alone, and do not hinder them from coming to Me; for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” Matthew 19:13-14
- Print the template onto card stock. (Template)
- Cut out all of the white of the inside of the template. You will be left with the outline.
- Place the outline onto a self laminating sheet or contact paper, construction paper side down.
- Fill the inside of the outline with different color tissue paper.
- Cover with another sheet of self-laminating sheet or contact paper.
- Cut out the outline from the laminating sheet or contact paper.
- Stick the craft onto your window with double sided tape.
Kids will love making this grasshopper craft. This craft is very versatile and can be used for different Bible stories. It can be used for teaching the story of:
- The twelve spies.
- The ten plagues of Egypt.
- John the Baptist.
- Print the template onto a sheet of cardstock. (Template)
- Color and cut out all of the pieces.
- Cover a toilet paper roll with green construction paper.
- Glue the legs onto another sheet of cardstock or even a piece of cardboard. You will need the strength so the legs can support the body.
- Cut out the legs once again.
- Glue the wings to the top of the toilet paper roll.
- Glue the face to the front of the toilet paper roll.
- Finally glue the legs to the sides of the toilet paper roll.
Your Word Sweeter Than Honey Puzzle
Activity sheets are a great way to end a Sunday School lesson. They can serve as a great take home activity. Or sometimes you just need to fill in those last five minutes before the end of class. Preview and print this free printable activity sheet by clicking on the link below.
Feel free to browse all of our Bible print-outs.
Print the template on regular copy paper, but I recommend card stock.
Color then cut out each puzzle piece.
To make the pieces last longer you can laminate each individual piece.
With this colorful craft, your kids will be able to decorate Joseph’s special coat.
- Print the template. (Template)
- Color the Joseph figure.
- Cut out all of the template pieces, including the inside of the coat shape on the Joseph figure..
- Glue pieces of tissue or construction paper to the two shirt pieces.
- Glue the finished shirt pieces to the back of the Joseph figure.
With this craft your kids will be able to act out the coin in the fish miracle.
“24 When they came to Capernaum, those who collected the two-drachma tax came to Peter and said, “Does your teacher not pay the two-drachma tax?” 25 He said, “Yes.” And when he came into the house, Jesus spoke to him first, saying, “What do you think, Simon? From whom do the kings of the earth collect customs or poll-tax, from their sons or from strangers?” 26 When Peter said, “From strangers,” Jesus said to him, “Then the sons are exempt. 27 However, so that we do not offend them, go to the sea and throw in a hook, and take the first fish that comes up; and when you open its mouth, you will find a shekel. Take that and give it to them for you and Me.” Matthew 17:24-27
- Print the template on card stock. (Template)
- Color and cut out all of the pieces.
- Glue the single hand onto the coin piece where it says “glue hand here.”
- Glue the arm piece onto the bottom of the fish, so it looks as if the arm is holding the fish.
- Carefully cut the two thin slits on the fish.
- Weave the coin piece through the two slits.
Your kids can now use the second hand to pull the coin our of the fishes mouth.