This craft illustrates the last moments of Samson’s life.
“28 Then Samson called to the Lord and said, “O Lord God, please remember me and please strengthen me just this time, O God, that I may at once be avenged of the Philistines for my two eyes.” 29 Samson grasped the two middle pillars on which the house rested, and braced himself against them, the one with his right hand and the other with his left. 30 And Samson said, “Let me die with the Philistines!” And he bent with all his might so that the house fell on the lords and all the people who were in it. So the dead whom he killed at his death were more than those whom he killed in his life.” Judges 16:28-30
- Print the template. Print the first page of the template to the back of the second page. (Template)
- Color in all of the template.
- Fold along the dotted lines.
- Glue the two pillars to the bases on the second page of the template.
- Glue Samson to one of the pillars and glue the temple roof over the other pillar.
You must be logged in to post a comment.