Kids will love making this grasshopper craft. This craft is very versatile and can be used for different Bible stories. It can be used for teaching the story of:
- The twelve spies.
- The ten plagues of Egypt.
- John the Baptist.
- Print the template onto a sheet of cardstock. (Template)
- Color and cut out all of the pieces.
- Cover a toilet paper roll with green construction paper.
- Glue the legs onto another sheet of cardstock or even a piece of cardboard. You will need the strength so the legs can support the body.
- Cut out the legs once again.
- Glue the wings to the top of the toilet paper roll.
- Glue the face to the front of the toilet paper roll.
- Finally glue the legs to the sides of the toilet paper roll.