Toilet Paper Roll Grasshopper
Kids will love making this grasshopper craft. This craft is very versatile and can be used for different Bible stories. It can be used for teaching the story of:
- The twelve spies.
- The ten plagues of Egypt.
- John the Baptist.
- Print the template onto a sheet of cardstock. (Template)
- Color and cut out all of the pieces.
- Cover a toilet paper roll with green construction paper.
- Glue the legs onto another sheet of cardstock or even a piece of cardboard. You will need the strength so the legs can support the body.
- Cut out the legs once again.
- Glue the wings to the top of the toilet paper roll.
- Glue the face to the front of the toilet paper roll.
- Finally glue the legs to the sides of the toilet paper roll.