Coat Of Many Colors Mosaic
With this colorful craft, your kids will be able to decorate Joseph’s special coat.
- Print the template. (Template)
- Color the Joseph figure.
- Cut out all of the template pieces, including the inside of the coat shape on the Joseph figure..
- Glue pieces of tissue or construction paper to the two shirt pieces.
- Glue the finished shirt pieces to the back of the Joseph figure.
The kiddos will love creating this colorful mosaic craft! Perfect for Easter or whenever you study the story of Jesus’ crucifixion and resurrection.
You can also cut out the pattern cross intact (in the shape of a cross). Glue it onto the main cross and then fill in the spaces in between using glue and glitter.
- Print the templates onto pieces of card stock. (Template)
- Cut out the main cross and each piece of the pattern.
- Using the pieces you just cut out, trace them on different pieces of colored construction paper.
- Cut them out.
- Glue the pieces of construction paper onto the main cross.
You must be logged in to post a comment.