The church is the group of believers not the building itself. It is very important that kids have a correct understanding of what the church is and isn’t.
Important aspects to cover when teaching our kids about the church:
- The difference between the local and universal church.
- When the church was founded.
- The reason we gather together every week.
- Our responsibilities as members of the church.
- How the church is organized.
- The differences and similarities between the early church and the modern church.
- Why it is important to teach sound doctrine in the church.
- The responsibilities of the entire church.
This craft will be a great addition to your teaching of the church.
- Print the template on card stock. (Template)
- Color and cut out both pieces.
- Assemble the larger piece.
- Glue on the smaller piece to the flat side of the already assembled piece.