Sing To The Lord
Coloring pages are a great way to end a Sunday School lesson. They can serve as a great take home activity. Or sometimes you just need to fill in those last five minutes before the end of class.
Preview and print this free printable coloring page by clicking on the link below.
Feel free to browse all of our Bible print-outs.
All images used with permission of Patmos Editorial Company.
A sun catcher craft for the story of Shadrach, Meshach, Abednego and the fiery furnace.
Your kids might need some help cutting out the template.
“23 But these three men, Shadrach, Meshach and Abed-nego, fell into the midst of the furnace of blazing fire still tied up. 24 Then Nebuchadnezzar the king was astounded and stood up in haste; he said to his high officials, “Was it not three men we cast bound into the midst of the fire?” They replied to the king, “Certainly, O king.” 25 He said, “Look! I see four men loosed and walking about in the midst of the fire without harm, and the appearance of the fourth is like a son of the gods!” 26 Then Nebuchadnezzar came near to the door of the furnace of blazing fire; he responded and said, “Shadrach, Meshach and Abed-nego, come out, you servants of the Most High God, and come here!” Then Shadrach, Meshach and Abed-nego came out of the midst of the fire.” Daniel 3:23-26
- Print the template onto card stock. (Template)
- Color the Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego figure.
- Glue the template sheet to the back of a sheet of black construction paper.
- Cut out all of the white of the inside of the furnace from the template. You will be left with the furnace outline.
- Then cut out the whole figure of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego.
- Place the furnace outline onto a self laminating sheet or contact paper, construction paper side down.
- Place the figure of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego in the center of the furnace outline.
- Fill the inside of the furnace with different color tissue paper.
- Cover with another sheet of self laminating sheet or contact paper.
- Cut out the furnace from the laminating sheet or contact paper.
- Stick the fiery furnace onto your window with double sided tape.
“Sing praise to the Lord, you His godly ones, and give thanks to His holy name.” Psalm 30:4
- Print out the template and color it. Use the one that best fits the plates you will be using. You will need two circles. (Template)
- Cut out the circles.
- If the paper plates you will be using are stiff enough you will only need two. One for each side of the tambourine. If they are thin, then use four. Glue two together, at the end you will have two sides.
- Glue one template to each side.
- Lay one side down fill it with pinto beans, garbanzo beans or pebbles.
- Lay the second plate on top. Staple it shut. Add enough staples so that the filling does not come out.
If you choose you can cover up the staples using a little bit of white-out. After you finish stapling it shut, you can use a hole puncher around the edge. Then add different colored ribbons.
Daniel got in trouble for obeying and worshipping God. Even though his life was in danger Daniel had to trust God and placed his faith in Him. God was always with Daniel, He never abandoned him. Through this trial God was glorified and His name was proclaimed throughout the kingdom.
This is the lesson that we want our kid’s to learn; to learn to trust God. Even when things get difficult God doesn’t abandon us.
“When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they will not overflow you.” Isaiah 43:2
- Print the templates. (Template)
- Paint a paper plate orange or yellow.
- Color the lions head the same color as the plate.
- Color and cut out the strips for the mane. If you prefer you can use a strip as a template and trace it on construction paper.
- Glue the strips of construction paper around the rim of the painted paper plate.
- Glue the lions face onto the paper plate, centered.
- Cut out the eyes of the lion.
- Finally glue a large popsicle stick onto the bottom of the plate for a handle.