This cute turkey wreath will look great hanging from your door.
The wreath can also be decorated using craft feathers or fall leaves.
- Cut out the inner circle of a paper plate. You will be left with a ring.
- Paint the paper ring brown.
- Print the template. (Template)
- Color and cut out all of the template pieces.
- Glue the large feathers on the outside edge of the painted ring.
- Next glue the smaller feathers between the larger feathers.
- Glue the wings onto the turkey body.
- Then glue on the feet of your choice onto the turkey body. If you choose the longer feet you can bend the feet to give it a cool design.
- Finally glue the turkey onto the bottom of the wreath.
One thought on “Turkey Wreath”
November 9, 2014 at 12:43 pm
[…] Crafts Peak A Boo Turkey Turkey Hat Turkey Wreath Thanksgiving Turkey Basket Hand Turkey Thanksgiving […]