Pumpkin Sun Catcher
- Print the template onto card stock. (Template)
- Glue the template sheet to the back of a sheet of black construction paper.
- Cut out all of the white from the template. You will be left with the pumpkins border shape.
- Place the pumpkins shape onto a self laminating sheet or contact paper, construction paper side down.
- Fill the inside of the pumpkins with tissue paper.
- Cover with another sheet of self laminating sheet or contact paper.
- Cut out the pumpkins from the laminating sheet or contact paper.
- Stick the pumpkins to your window with double sided tape.
3 thoughts on “Pumpkin Sun Catcher”
October 22, 2014 at 4:06 pm
Oh, I absolutely love this! Such a great idea! I tried to like the post but my phone is acting up. At least it let me comment 😉
October 22, 2014 at 6:53 pm
Thanks wordforlifesays. Glad you like it.
November 9, 2014 at 12:42 pm
[…] Craft Pumpkin Sun Catcher Peak A Boo Turkey I Am Thankful For… Fall Welcome […]