This craft is a visual illustration of the healing of Naaman.
“So he went down and dipped himself seven times in the Jordan, according to the word of the man of God; and his flesh was restored like the flesh of a little child and he was clean.” 2 Kings 5:14
- Print the template on card stock. (Template)
- Color all of the pieces.
- Cut along the slit on page 1. This is where the image of Naaman will pop through.
- Cut out both images of Naaman; one with leprosy and one healed.
- Glue a popsicle stick to the back of one of the Naaman images.
- Glue the other Naaman image over the popsicle stick.