angel sun catcher
Christmas Angel Sun Catcher
This craft will look great hung in your window for the Christmas season.
- Print the template onto card stock. (Template)
- Glue the template sheet to the back of a sheet of black construction paper.
- Cut out all of the white from the template. You will be left with the angel border shape.
- Place the angel shape onto a self laminating sheet or contact paper, construction paper side down.
- Fill the inside of the angel with tissue paper.
- Cover with another sheet of self laminating sheet or contact paper.
- Cut out the angel from the laminating sheet or contact paper.
- Stick the angel to your window with double sided tape.
You must be logged in to post a comment.