The Lords Supper
A cute way to remember the sacrifice of Christ on the cross and the significance of the Lords Supper.
“For I received from the Lord that which I also delivered to you, that the Lord Jesus in the night in which He was betrayed took bread; and when He had given thanks, He broke it and said, “This is My body, which is for you; do this in remembrance of Me.” In the same way He took the cup also after supper, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in My blood; do this, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of Me.” For as often as you eat this bread and drink the cup, you proclaim the Lord’s death until He comes.” 1 Corinthians 11:23-26
- Print the templates onto cardstock. (Template)
- Color the templates.
- Cut out the templates.
- Take the table template and fold along the dotted lines. Add glue to the side tabs and form the table.
- Next glue the disciples on the bench to one side of the table.
- On the other side of the table glue on the group with two disciples to the right of the table.
- Then glue on the Jesus group to the left of the two disciples you previously glued on.
- Finally glue on the last disciple holding the bowl of soup.
- ← Previous
You must be logged in to post a comment.