heart sun catcher
Use small pieces of colored tissue paper to create this colorful stained glass looking sun catcher, perfect for Valentines Day.
- Print the template onto card stock. (Template)
- Glue the template sheet to the back of a sheet of black construction paper.
- Cut out all of the white from the template. You will be left with the love/heart border shape and two small pieces from the letter O and E.
- Place the love/heart shape onto a self laminating sheet or contact paper, construction paper side down.
- Place the O and E shape onto the self laminating sheet or contact paper.
- Fill the inside of the love/heart shape with tissue paper.
- Cover with another sheet of self laminating sheet or contact paper.
- Cut out the hear/love shape from the laminating sheet or contact paper.
- Stick the sun catcher to your window with double sided tape.