Jesus Loves The Little Children
“13 Then some children were brought to Him so that He might lay His hands on them and pray; and the disciples rebuked them. 14 But Jesus said, “Let the children alone, and do not hinder them from coming to Me; for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” Matthew 19:13-14
- Print the template. (Template)
- Color and cut out all of the pieces.
- Color a paper plate blue.
- Glue the continents onto the painted paper plate.
Cut off any excess overhang to leave a perfect round paper plate.
- Glue the children to the outskirt of the plate.
- Finally, glue the cross to the plate.
You must be logged in to post a comment.