snowflake sun catcher
Hang these beautiful sun catchers in your window for the Christmas season.
- Print the template onto card stock. Print as many snowflakes as you want. (Template)
- Glue the template sheet to the back of a sheet of black construction paper.
- Cut out all of the white from the template. You will be left with the snowflake border shape.
- Place the snowflake shape onto a self laminating sheet or contact paper, construction paper side down.
- Fill in the inside of the snowflake with squares of white, yellow or shades of blue tissue paper. If you wish you can do a green and red combination.
- Cover with another sheet of self laminating sheet or contact paper.
- Cut out the snowflake from the laminating sheet or contact paper.
- Stick the snowflake/ snowflakes to your window with double sided tape.