A quick craft for a fun turkey hat your kids will love to wear during the Thanksgiving holiday.
- Print the template on card stock. (Template)
- Cut a paper plate in half.
- Color or paint one of the paper plate pieces brown.
- Color and cut out all of the template pieces.
- Glue the large feathers to the paper plate.
- Between two large feathers glue on a small feather.
- Glue the wings to the turkey head piece.
- Glue the assembled turkey piece onto the feathered paper plate.
- Glue on the feet to the paper plate.If you want you can bend the legs into an accordion design.
- Finally attach the turkey hat to the child’s head using the white stripes.
You must be logged in to post a comment.