Although Pharaoh had plans for evil for Moses, God had plans for good for Moses. Everyday God brings good into the lives of His children.
Your kids will love making this cute baby Moses craft.
“For I know the plans that I have for you, declares the Lord, ‘plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope.” Jeremiah 29:11
- Print the templates. You will have two pages in total. One page will include baby Moses, the grasses and the reeds. On the other page one side will have the circle and on the other side of the paper you will print the basket design. (Template)
- Color the basket design, baby Moses, the reeds and grasses.
- Cut out the circle, baby Moses, the reeds and grasses.
- Take the circle and cut on the four dotted lines.
- Still with on the circle, fold the solid lines to make creases.
- Add glue one at a time to each corner of the circle to form the basket shape.
- Glue baby Moses on the inside of the basket facing forward. Then the grasses and reeds facing forward.