- Print the template. (Template)
- Glue the template sheet to the back of a sheet of black construction paper.
- Cut out all of the white from the template. You will be left with the leaf border shape.
- Place the leaf shape onto a self laminating sheet or contact paper, construction paper side down.
- Fill in the inside of the leaf with squares of red, yellow, orange and brown tissue paper.
- Cover with another sheet of self laminating sheet or contact paper.
- Cut out the leaf from the laminating sheet or contact paper.
- Stick the leaf/ leaves to the window with double sided tape.