Paper Plate Scarecrow
- Print the template. (Template)
- Paint a paper plate yellow, light brown or skin color.
- Color and cut out all of pieces.
- Assemble the flower and glue it onto the hat.
- To the bottom of the hat, glue strips of yellow, orange or gray construction paper.
- Glue the finished hat to the top of the paper plate.
- Next glue on the nose and cheeks.
- Finish the craft by using a permanent marker to draw on the eyes, details to the nose and the mouth.
If you choose you can include the bow or leave out the flower.
One thought on “Paper Plate Scarecrow”
November 9, 2014 at 12:43 pm
[…] Crafts Paper Plate Scarecrow Scarecrow […]