With Christmas just around the corner I decided to start my Christmas crafts early this year.
To get us started here’s a cute and simple angel craft.
- Print the template onto card stock. (Template)
- Color and cut out all of the pieces.
- Before you assemble the angel, if you wish you can add glitter onto the stars. Give the glue enough time to dry.
- Take the wings and fold on the dotted lines.
- Add glue to where both sides of the angel dress meet. To make sure it doesn’t come apart add a piece of tape to the inside of the dress.
- Finally glue on the wings to the body of the angel.