This is one of my favorite Christmas crafts to make. It looks great hanging from a window or a doorway. You can even place it on your Christmas tree.
- Print the template. (Template)
- Cut out the body and wings.
- Color and cut out the holly and berries.
- Trace the body and wings onto a paper plate.
- Cut out all of the pieces.
- Glue and then cut out the holly and berries from a piece of construction paper.
- Glue one wing to the front of the body and glue the other one to the back.
- Finally glue the holly and berries to the body of the dove.
If you don’t have paper plates you can print the template onto card stock.
You can also print this smaller version and make this craft into ornaments for your Christmas tree. (Template)
2 thoughts on “Christmas Dove”
December 13, 2013 at 11:30 am
Reblogged this on Sassylady's craft blog..
December 10, 2016 at 2:26 pm
[…] Dove Christmas Dove […]