Why spend 40 dollars on a Christmas wreath, when you can have one decorated by one of your kids?
This is a very basic Christmas wreath craft. Its great to do with your kids because you can easily build on it and decorate it as you wish. Let your kids use their imagination.
- Print the template. You will need at least two of the leaf pattern pages. (Template)
- Color and cut out all of the pieces.
- Cut out the center from a paper plate, leaving a ring.
- Glue the leaves in random order onto the paper ring.
- Finally glue on the ribbon.
Here’s were you get to use your imagination. You can use practically anything to decorate this wreath: pompoms, stickers, glitter, beads, craft feathers, string, foam stickers, ribbon, tissue paper, sequence, buttons, cranberries, popcorn, craft jewels, jewel garlands, plastic poinsettias. The possibilities are endless.