The Samaritan woman was rejected by those around her because of her immorality. Jesus did not reject her. He sought her, had compassion for her and ministered to her by preaching to her the good news of salvation. Our kids need to understand that we also need to show the same love that Jesus showed to the Samaritan woman by sharing the gospel and telling others about Jesus.
The Instructions seem complex, but you can easily assemble the craft just by looking at picture.
- Print the template on card stock. (Template)
- Color and cut out all of the pieces.
- Color a lollipop stick brown.
- Glue the 4 wooden posts together. You will be left with two wooden post pieces. On one of the sides for each post will be a piece with the black dot.
- Take the well piece and fold on the solid lines creating the creases that will help you assemble the well.
- Glue the sides of the well together by adding glue to the side tab of the well.
- Glue the wooden posts to the inside of the well.
- Glue the top of the well piece in place.
- Puncture the black dots on the wooden posts. Then with a toothpick make the hole larger.
- Stick the colored lollipop stick through each of the holes on the wooden posts.
- Glue two pieces of black or brown yarn/string to the back of the wooden barrel and the other end to the colored popsicle stick.
This craft can also be used for the stories of:
Joseph Betrayed By His Brothers (Genesis 37)
Rebekah Chosen As Isaac’s Bride (Genesis 24)
Moses Escape To Midian (Exodus 2)