This cute and simple lamb craft will be a great add-on to any Bible lesson.
It can be used for:
- Cain and Abel’s offerings to God. (Genesis 4)
- Jesus as the Good Shepherd. (John 10:1-17)
- Jesus as The Lamb of God. (John 1:29-35)
- Jesus sacrificial death. (Isaiah 53)
- The shepherds visiting Christ on the night of His birth. (Luke 2:7-20)
- Israel’s practice of burnt offerings.
- The Passover. (Exodus 12)
- The story of David. (1 Samuel 17)
- False teachers as wolves in sheep’s clothing. (Matthew 7:15-20)
- The final judgement. (Matthew 25:32-33)
- Print the template on card stock. (Template)
- Color and cut out the face and legs of the sheep.
- Optional: At this point you can cover the paper plate with either cotton balls or pop corn.
- Glue the head onto the paper plate.
- Finally glue the legs onto the paper plate. Make sure the back legs are slightly higher than the ones in front.