Paul Lowered In A Basket
“10 Now you followed my teaching, conduct, purpose, faith, patience, love, perseverance, 11 persecutions, and sufferings, such as happened to me at Antioch, at Iconium and at Lystra; what persecutions I endured, and out of them all the Lord rescued me” 2 Timothy 3:10-11
Paul was not a stranger of persecution. He was zealous for the Lord and endured persecution for it.
God’s faithfulness and mercy demonstrated themselves to Paul through persecution and tribulation.
This craft will remind your kids of the story of Paul being lowered in a basket at night by his friends.
- Print the template on card stock. (Template)
- Color and cut out all of the pieces.
- Assemble the support on page 2.
- Glue the support to the back of the tower.
- Finally hang the basket from the tower by gluing two pieces of string to the basket and gluing the other sides of the string to the wall.