A simple Thanksgiving doorknob decoration.
I decorated the craft with the leaves found in the template, but you can use actual leaves, Thanksgiving/fall stickers or craft turkey feathers.
- Print the template. (Template)
- Cut out both of the two largest pieces.
- Glue them to two different colors of construction paper.
- Cut both pieces out.
- From the smaller piece cut out the hole for the door knob.
- Glue the smaller piece onto the larger piece.
- Cut out the hole for the door knob one more time.
- Decorate the assembled pieces. Again I used the leaves found in the template, but feel free to use what you have on hand.
- Color and cut out the scarecrow and the “happy thanksgiving or count your blessings” sign.
- Glue the scarecrow toward the bottom of the hanger.
- Finally glue the “ happy thanksgiving or count your blessings” sign under the scarecrow.