Give Thanks Door Hanger
This craft is a simple way of decorating your door for the fall holiday season.
- Print the template on card stock. You will need the strength of the card stock. If you don’t have card stock you can always glue the template on construction paper or thin card board. (Template)
- Color and cut out all of the pieces.
- This next step will depend on the age of the child.
- If the child is young have them glue on the arms and legs to the body of the bear. Then, with two equal length pieces of yarn attach the bear to the give thanks sign.
- If the child is older he can attach each individual limb, as well as the sign with yarn.
- Attach a loop of yarn to the top of the give thanks sign to that the craft can be hung on the door.
Variation: Instead of gluing or taping the yarn, with a one hole punch, you can tie the pieces together.
One thought on “Give Thanks Door Hanger”
November 4, 2015 at 8:39 pm
[…] Pumpkin Craft Pumpkin Sun Catcher Peek A Boo Turkey I Am Thankful For… Fall Welcome Sign Give Thanks Door Hanger 1 […]