“13 Then some children were brought to Him so that He might lay His hands on them and pray; and the disciples rebuked them. 14 But Jesus said, “Let the children alone, and do not hinder them from coming to Me; for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” Matthew 19:13-14
- Print the template on cardstock. (Template)
- Cut out all of the pieces.
- Glue both sides of the large circle together.
- Color both the large circle and the world piece.
- Make a small hole into the middle of both circles and stick a metal brad through them. Open and bend the legs.