Zaccheus Come Down
This quick craft will help illustrate the story of Jesus’ calling of Zaccheus.
“3 Zaccheus was trying to see who Jesus was, and was unable because of the crowd, for he was small in stature. 4 So he ran on ahead and climbed up into a sycamore tree in order to see Him, for He was about to pass through that way. 5 When Jesus came to the place, He looked up and said to him, “Zaccheus, hurry and come down, for today I must stay at your house.” 6 And he hurried and came down and received Him gladly.” Luke 19:3-6
- Print the template on cardstock. (Template)
- Color the main image and the Zaccheus figure.
- Cut out the Zaccheus figure and the attachment parts.
- Assemble the Zaccheus figure and handle: Glue the singular rectangular piece to the back of the Zaccheus figure. Then take the longer attachment piece and bend the solid lines creating creases. Glue the two larger rectangles together. Finally glue the smaller rectangles to the rectangle on the back of the Zaccheus figure.
- Cut on the solid line on the main image.
- Stick the Zaccheus figure piece through the slit on the main image. The Zaccheus figure can now go up and down the tree.
One thought on “Zaccheus Come Down”
May 25, 2016 at 2:04 pm
[…] “Zacchaeus Come Down” […]