Thanksgiving Corn Wreath
This craft is a great way to add a festive touch to your Thanksgiving celebration.
- Color a paper plate green.
- Cut out the inner circle.
- Print the template. (Template)
- Color and cut out the corn.
- Glue the corn onto the paper plate circle.
- If you use the kernel template, you can glue corn seeds onto the corn.
- If you use the blank template, you can glue popcorn onto the template.
One thought on “Thanksgiving Corn Wreath”
November 16, 2016 at 1:29 pm
[…] Corn Crafts Thanksgiving Corn Wreath […]