Christmas Wreath Calendar
This Christmas wreath calendar will serve as a great way to countdown the days until Christmas day.
- Print the template. (Template) If you will be sticking it on a flat surface then use regular copy paper. If you plan on hanging it, I recommend using something sturdier like cardstock.
- Color and cut out the two wreath pieces.
- Glue both pieces together to fully assemble the wreath.
In counting down the days you can either color in the berries or use one of the supplied images (candles, snowflakes, or presents) found in the template.
Update: Happy Thanksgiving
I would like to take the time to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving as I will be taking all of this week off. I will begin posting the Christmas crafts on the 27th.
I hope you all have a wonderful time with your family and friends surrounded by laughter and good food.
Just a reminder, make sure to check out my post on my site where I list all of my Thanksgiving crafts.
70+ Thanksgiving Crafts, Coloring And Activity Sheets
You can also find my Thanksgiving crafts on my Pinterest board.
Fall Door Arrangement 1
This corn door decoration is the start of this falls crafts.
The detailed corn template can be used for a quick version of this craft.
If you use the blank corn template, after coloring it in, you can use a large variety of items to decorate it. You can glue on corn kernels, popcorn, fall colored candies, beads, buttons or simply have your kids paint their thumbprints on the template.
- Print the template on cardstcock. (Template)
- Color and cut out all of the pieces.
- Glue the three corn templates together, side by side.
- Finally, glue on the top piece.
- To hang the decoration onto the door, glue a piece of yarn or ribbon to the back of the craft.
Update: Quick Update
Hi guys, I apologize for being gone for a month. I have quite a few crafts that are ready to upload, but I’ve been quite busy.
Our children’s ministry has dedicated the last month to planning and actually having Vacation Bible School at our congregation.
We had a wonderful week, the kids had a blast, but more importantly, we were able to present the Gospel message to every child that attended.
Here are a few pics of the decorations and a group pic we took of the kids at the end of the week.
Thanksgiving Corn Wreath
This craft is a great way to add a festive touch to your Thanksgiving celebration.
- Color a paper plate green.
- Cut out the inner circle.
- Print the template. (Template)
- Color and cut out the corn.
- Glue the corn onto the paper plate circle.
- If you use the kernel template, you can glue corn seeds onto the corn.
- If you use the blank template, you can glue popcorn onto the template.
You must be logged in to post a comment.