Fall Door Arrangement 1
This corn door decoration is the start of this falls crafts.
The detailed corn template can be used for a quick version of this craft.
If you use the blank corn template, after coloring it in, you can use a large variety of items to decorate it. You can glue on corn kernels, popcorn, fall colored candies, beads, buttons or simply have your kids paint their thumbprints on the template.
- Print the template on cardstcock. (Template)
- Color and cut out all of the pieces.
- Glue the three corn templates together, side by side.
- Finally, glue on the top piece.
- To hang the decoration onto the door, glue a piece of yarn or ribbon to the back of the craft.