Hang these beautiful sun catchers in your window for the Christmas season.
- Print the template onto card stock. Print as many snowflakes as you want. (Template)
- Glue the template sheet to the back of a sheet of black construction paper.
- Cut out all of the white from the template. You will be left with the snowflake border shape.
- Place the snowflake shape onto a self laminating sheet or contact paper, construction paper side down.
- Fill in the inside of the snowflake with squares of white, yellow or shades of blue tissue paper. If you wish you can do a green and red combination.
- Cover with another sheet of self laminating sheet or contact paper.
- Cut out the snowflake from the laminating sheet or contact paper.
- Stick the snowflake/ snowflakes to your window with double sided tape.
With Christmas just around the corner I decided to start my Christmas crafts early this year.
To get us started here’s a cute and simple angel craft.
- Print the template onto card stock. (Template)
- Color and cut out all of the pieces.
- Before you assemble the angel, if you wish you can add glitter onto the stars. Give the glue enough time to dry.
- Take the wings and fold on the dotted lines.
- Add glue to where both sides of the angel dress meet. To make sure it doesn’t come apart add a piece of tape to the inside of the dress.
- Finally glue on the wings to the body of the angel.