This turkey bowl can be filled with candy corn, chocolate coins, pretzels, crayons, small toys, popcorn…..
- Print the template on cardstock. Or as I did, I glued a piece of construction paper to the back of a regular sheet of copy paper. (Template)
- Color and cut out the main template piece. I have included a second design for the wings in case you want to use those instead.
- Fold all the dotted lines to create the creases.
- Glue the tail pieces together and then do the same with the face pieces.
- FInally, glue on the wings if you go with the second design.