This turkey bowl can be filled with candy corn, chocolate coins, pretzels, crayons, small toys, popcorn…..
- Print the template on cardstock. Or as I did, I glued a piece of construction paper to the back of a regular sheet of copy paper. (Template)
- Color and cut out the main template piece. I have included a second design for the wings in case you want to use those instead.
- Fold all the dotted lines to create the creases.
- Glue the tail pieces together and then do the same with the face pieces.
- FInally, glue on the wings if you go with the second design.
- Print the template onto card stock. On one side print the circle pattern and on the other side of the circle pattern print the feather pattern. (Template)
- Color and cut out all of the pieces.
- Assemble the basket/body: Take the circle and cut on the four dotted lines. On the circle, fold the solid lines to make creases. Add glue one at a time to each corner of the circle, bring them in and glue them to the back of the squarish parts to form the basket shape.
- Glue the head and wings to the basket.
- Finally add to the back of the basket either the fan feather design or the individual feather design.
Fill the baskets with nuts, candies or crayons.