count your blessings
Thanksgiving Puzzle 16
Activity sheets are a great way to end a Sunday School lesson. They can serve as a great take home activity. Or sometimes you just need to fill in those last five minutes before the end of class.
Preview and print this free printable activity sheet by clicking on the link below.
Feel free to browse all of our Bible print-outs.
Print the template on regular copy paper, but I recommend card stock.
Color then cut out each puzzle piece.
To make the pieces last longer you can laminate each individual piece.
A simple reminder for the reason we celebrate Thanksgiving.
I decorated the hanger with red circles, but you can use paper leaf cut-outs, Thanksgiving/fall stickers or craft turkey feathers.
- Print the template. (Template)
- Cut out both of the two largest pieces.
- Glue them to two different colors of construction paper.
- Cut both pieces out.
- From the smaller piece cut out the hole for the door knob.
- Glue the smaller piece onto the larger piece.
- Cut out the hole for the door knob one more time.
- Decorate the assembled pieces. Again I used red circles, but feel free to use what you have on hand.
- Color and cut out the pilgrims and the “count your blessings” sign.
- Glue the pilgrims toward the bottom of the hanger.
- Finally glue the “count your blessings” sign under the pilgrims.