thanksgiving door knob hanger
Count Your Blessings Doorknob Hanger
A simple reminder for the reason we celebrate Thanksgiving.
I decorated the hanger with red circles, but you can use paper leaf cut-outs, Thanksgiving/fall stickers or craft turkey feathers.
- Print the template. (Template)
- Cut out both of the two largest pieces.
- Glue them to two different colors of construction paper.
- Cut both pieces out.
- From the smaller piece cut out the hole for the door knob.
- Glue the smaller piece onto the larger piece.
- Cut out the hole for the door knob one more time.
- Decorate the assembled pieces. Again I used red circles, but feel free to use what you have on hand.
- Color and cut out the pilgrims and the “count your blessings” sign.
- Glue the pilgrims toward the bottom of the hanger.
- Finally glue the “count your blessings” sign under the pilgrims.
You must be logged in to post a comment.