Coloring pages are a great way to end a Sunday School lesson. They can serve as a great take home activity. Or sometimes you just need to fill in those last five minutes before the end of class.
Preview and print this free printable coloring page by clicking on the link below.
Feel free to browse all of our Bible print-outs.
I have recently opened accounts on both Youtube and Vimeo. Every Sunday I will be uploading a new video. These videos will be step by step videos on making the crafts on my site, starting in chronological order. Meaning I will start with my earlier crafts and continue from there. I’d love to read your thoughts!
Crafting The Word Of God
We should be thanking our mothers every day for all the hard work they do. And this craft is just that, a little extra dose of thank you.
The name of this craft includes the name Hide Away because once the kiddos finish making them and writing a little note of appreciation on the back, they can hide them around their house.
They can put one in the medicine cabinet, pin it to the fridge, they can place it in their moms briefcase or even in the vanity mirror in the car. This way every time mom finds one she can read a sweet reminder of how much they love her or a fond memory of time spent together and she will realize how special she is to those around her on her special day.
- Print out the border template and the thank you rectangles template onto colored card stock. (Template)
- Cut them out.
- Print the three designs pages. Let your kids pick and choose which ones they want to use.
- Color the design rectangles and then cut them out.
- Glue the design rectangles to the back of the thank you rectangles.
- Then glue the borders 0nto the design rectangles.
Your kids can then take them home and hide their thank you cards around the house.