A Bible craft for the story of Jesus feeding the multitude.
- Print the template on card stock. (Template)
- Paint a paper plate brown.
- Color and cut out the fishes, loaves and basket handles.
- Using brown paper strips creating a weaving pattern on top of the paper plate.
- Cut off any excess brown construction paper, leaving a perfect circle.
- Glue on the handles, fishes and loaves.
Feeding The Multitude
Coloring pages are a great way to end a Sunday School lesson. They can serve as a great take home activity. Or sometimes you just need to fill in those last five minutes before the end of class.
Preview and print this free printable coloring page by clicking on the link below.
Feel free to browse all of our Bible print-outs.