We made these Christmas nativity scenes this week for our childrens programs.
- Print the template onto heavy cardstock. (Template)
- Color and cut out all of the pieces.
- On the largest piece fold along the dashed lines all the way to the top. By doing this you are creating the sides.
- Fold the bottom of the largest piece and cut just on the dashed lines.
- Glue the bottom (hay) piece to the largest piece.
- Fold the bottom of each of the figure pieces.
- Glue the Jesus set to the middle of the scene.
- Finally glue the other figure on each side of the Jesus set.
Feel free to spruce up the crafts by using actual hay on the bottom of the scene or using glitter on the star and hay.
You can also leave the background of the scene white and place a flameless candle behind the assembled craft.
Christmas Coloring Pages
Coloring pages are a great way to end a Sunday School lesson. They can serve as a great take home activity. Or sometimes you just need to fill in those last five minutes before the end of class.
Preview and print this free printable coloring page by clicking on the link below.
Feel free to browse all of our Bible print-outs.
All images used with permission of Patmos Editorial Company.