Jesus calms the storm
Jesus Calms The Storm Rocker
- Print the template. (Template)
- Color and cut out the boat.
- Color the large background piece.
- Attach the boat piece to the background piece with a metal brad.
Jesus Calms The Storm
This craft is simple, but fun. It will help reinforce the story of Jesus calming the sea. It’s a nice reminder that when the world is raging around us, God is in control of it all.
“35 That evening, Jesus said to his disciples, “Let’s cross to the east side.” 36 So they left the crowd, and his disciples started across the lake with him in the boat. Some other boats followed along.37 Suddenly a windstorm struck the lake. Waves started splashing into the boat, and it was about to sink. 38 Jesus was in the back of the boat with his head on a pillow, and he was asleep. His disciples woke him and said, “Teacher, don’t you care that we’re about to drown?” 39 Jesus got up and ordered the wind and the waves to be quiet. The wind stopped, and everything was calm.” Mark 4:35-39
- Print the templates. (Template)
- Color the templates.
- Cut out the templates.
- Make a small hole with scissors or a pin on the black dot in the middle of the circle and on the boat. Stick a metal brad through it. Open and bend the legs.
Now turn the circle. The skies will go from rain and thunder to calm and sunny.
You must be logged in to post a comment.