“With all humility and gentleness, with patience, showing tolerance for one another in love.” Ephesians 4:2
Love is central in our relationship with God and in our relationship with others.
Our kids need to understand the importance of selfless and sacrificial love. Not in what the world says is love, but in true biblical love.
- Print the template, either on white paper or colored construction paper. (Template)
- Cut out all of the pieces.
- From a black sheet of construction paper cut out small black circles.
- Glue the small circles onto the heart.
Simple Version: Glue the heart onto body. Finally glue the leaf onto the heart.
Older Version: Fold and cut the heart in half. Puncture a paper fastener/metal brad to hold the heart pieces in place. Finally glue the leaf onto one of the heart pieces.
1 Corinthians 13:4-8
Activity sheets are a great way to end a Sunday School lesson. They can serve as a great take home activity. Or sometimes you just need to fill in those last five minutes before the end of class.
Preview and print this free printable activity sheet by clicking on the link below.
Feel free to browse all of our Bible print-outs.
Most people are familiar with 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 that says, “Love is patient; love is kind. It does not envy. It does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trust, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.”
This simple craft is a cute reminder of this Bible passage. Every turn of the spinner reveals a different characteristic of how Scripture describes true love.
- Print the template. (Template)
- Color and cut out both circles.
- Make a small hole into the middle of the circles and stick a metal brad through it. Open and bend the legs.