Moses and the burning bush
Burning Bush Sun Catcher
A really cute craft for the story of Moses and the burning bush.
- Print the template onto card stock. (Template)
- Glue the template sheet to the back of a sheet of black construction paper.
- Cut out all of the white from the template. You will be left with the burning bush border shape.
- Place the burning bush shape onto a self laminating sheet or contact paper, construction paper side down.
- Fill the inside of the trunk, leaves and fire with tissue paper.
- Cover with another sheet of self laminating sheet or contact paper.
- Cut out the burning bush from the laminating sheet or contact paper.
- Stick the burning bush to your window with double sided tape.
You must be logged in to post a comment.