Pumpkin Sun Catcher 2
- Print the template onto card stock. (Template)
- Glue the template sheet to the back of a sheet of black construction paper.
- Cut out all of the white from the template. You will be left with the pumpkins border shape.
- Place the pumpkins shape onto a self-laminating sheet or contact paper, construction paper side down.
- Fill the inside of the pumpkins with tissue paper.
- Cover with another sheet of self-laminating sheet or contact paper.
- Cut out the pumpkins from the laminating sheet or contact paper.
- Stick the pumpkins to your window with double-sided tape.
You must be logged in to post a comment.