This craft is fun to make and silly to wear. Well maybe on adults…
Kids love reading the story of strong Samson and this craft will help them remember your lesson.
- Print the template on card stock. (Template)
- Color and cut out all three pieces.
- On the main piece fold on the solid lines of both side parts making a crease on each side.
- Fold on the solid line of both straps, again creation a crease on each strap.
- Glue a strap to each side of the main piece.
- Glue strips of construction paper or strands of yarn onto the two straps. Make sure they are the same color as the hair on the main piece. If you build up the layers at different angels and lengths the hair will look more realistic.
- Wrap the straps around the child’s head, getting the correct fit.
- Use a couple of paper clips or a piece of tape to hold the shape. Then add glue to set it in place.
- If you need to, in case of big ears like mine :), cut off some of the strips around the ear.
You must be logged in to post a comment.